Wednesday, February 04, 2009

School in full swing!



Well, with all the students here and orientation over with, we have started classes officially. Everyone has a packed schedule and we have lots of hard working students this semester.


Poor Eder, he just wanted to keep up with everyone else! Ah the consequences!
(but we all really know this would never happen to a mac)

Rusty and I have been keeping ourselves busy till the late evenings keeping up with everyone. Rusty is working on his last semester and is taking over 23 credits to finish! (Keep him in your prayers!!) And I am teaching the books of Ruth and Esther.

We are really enjoying being back on island and our Japanese is coming back (and expanding!). This semester Pastor Tim is offering the book of mark as a class, only given in Japanese. I've decided to sit in every week to soak up even more of the language. I won't be graded on it, but he will expect me to participate in the next few weeks once I get more comfortable!

Even with the work load, we can find the time to relax and take in the sites too, what a blessing.

0 comments: