Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finals!

Finals week is upon us. Rusty is polishing off some of his classes and turning in his final exams. He graduates tomorrow!
I am so proud of Rusty and of all the hard work and dedication he is putting into his Bible College experiance. Expect to see some pictures of his graduation soon!
_________________________________
On another note, today was the final day of our Ruth and Esther class. I was given the oppertunity to teach thru the two books and offer it as a 1 credit class. This was a first for me thru the bible college. Last semester I was teaching the "Womens Discipleship" class, but this semester was my first time being assigned to a book of the bible and getting to teach it expositionally.
The word has so much inside of it if your just willing to look. Even text that is so old can hold so many truths and principles for us today!
I know I was blessed with the study time I put into it and it's so cool to see it coming to an end without exploding. What a cool oppertunity the Lord gave me!
-Amber

0 comments: