Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tomorrow is December!!

Well guys, only one more day left in November.
I don't have any pictures to share with you, just a quick disclaimer.

We are approaching the 37th week of the pregnancy and that means we are entering into the safe zone for birth. The doctors where a bit concerned about a month ago, that I would go into labor sometime in November so they put me onto a medication to tell me to relax. Its worked but once the 37th week rolls around the doctors had no fears and its perfectly safe to have your baby so I will be discontinuing my medication.

So we will see what happens. She could decide to make her way onto the scene only hours after I stop the medication or she could push past her due date. Officially she is scheduled to be born December 24th, Christmas Eve. But at this point, I think it's anybody's guess.

So, with that in mind, we may miss or postpone our December update.
Once we're home and settled, of course pictures and an update will come, so stay tuned for that.

0 comments: